November 1, 2012
1. Information Collection and Use
- In order to take part in EquiLesson's services, obtain information from EquiLesson or have questions answered by EquiLesson, EquiLesson may request and/or collect personal information that may include, without limitation, your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, website address, credit card or debit card information, and feedback on EquiLesson's services (collectively, "Personal Information").
- Without limiting the foregoing, by giving EquiLesson Personal Information, you are giving EquiLesson permission to contact you and/or send you promotional and/or other marketing information about services and offerings.
- By using the Site, you have represented that you are of legal contracting age. EquiLesson assumes that the users of the accounts are of legal age. Therefore, EquiLesson does not have any additional policies or protections intended to apply specifically to minors.
2. Information Sharing
- EquiLesson may share aggregated demographic information with third party sponsors and advertisers. This aggregated demographic information is not linked to any personal information th at can identify any individual person.
- EquiLesson may disclose any information collected from the Site:
- With your express permission.
- If EquiLesson receives a subpoena or court order, or to establish or exercise EquiLesson's legal rights.
- If EquiLesson believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the EquiLesson Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- If EquiLesson is acquired by another company, that company will have access to your Personal Information.
- EquiLesson limits access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe have a reasonable need to come into contact with such Personal Information to service your account or in order to do their jobs.
The Site uses industry-standard security measures to protect certain Personal Information. However, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although EquiLesson attempts to protect Personal Information, EquiLesson cannot ensure or warrant that Personal Information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that EquiLesson is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such other websites.
6. CAN-SPAM Act
EquiLesson voluntarily complies with the key privacy and disclosure provisions of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act, including:
- providing a physical address for the recipients of any messages from EquiLesson;
- providing a clear and conspicuous explanation of how a recipient of a message can opt out of getting emails from EquiLesson in the future; and
- honoring opt-out requests promptly.
7. Contact Information